God Has A Plan For Us All: Angtoria

Posted by Dr. Sulabh Shrestha | Posted in , | Posted on 10:38 AM






This is what the singer and writer of the song Sarah Jezbel Deva says abouth the song:
"God has a plan for us all" is the a common line religious people give us for when things go wrong in our life.Its the only explanation they can give as to why people contract fatal illnesses or die in car accidents or suffer through poverty and so on. This is displayed in the front cover artwork and is also covered in many of the subjects ive choosen to write about.
The artwork displays a young womans self destruction through years of sexual, mental abuse ,neglect, depression and eventually leads to her suicide.Its all very complex and not very positive i admit but it covers a lot of subjects we can all relate too. There are some positive subjects also like lust, sex and fantasy. The rest are based around what I discribed a few lines up also self harming, mental illness, love, hate, anger, dissapointment! Haha! Its not as bad as I make it all sound! It's about life! Read the lyrics and it will make more sense! I didn't want to sing about graveyards and vampires and rainbows, I picked subjects that effect us in everyday life.
The song covers two subjects but they are both linked. Written about a man who preaches gods word yet finds it acceptable to sexually abuse children. Also this song describes the pitiful chilch' used by many religous people who can't offer any other explanation as to why people suffer in their life. Rape, murder, poverty, whatever it may be, the only excuse that can be offered is: "God Has A Plan For Us All"!






Lyrics:


Let his holy choirs sing in sodomy, praise be!
Surrender your body & soul unto him, demoralize me!


So he crept into my room
Whispered my name, Took my innocents away
I'm only five, a perverts concubine


God has a plan for us all
I've been touched by the hand of god
My sordid tale, his lie's are blasphemy


You do not believe in him but he believes, in you
He wants you to repent, all your sins, let him in, inside you!


God has a plan for us all
You are one of gods children
Get on your knee's, Serve him well my child


I've fallen prey to the devil disguise


God has a plan for us all
Don't say a word or you'll go to hell
God has a plan for you all
Open up for him! Let jesus in!
His sordid tale, his lies are blasphemy




Comments (0)

free counters

Inspirations: Music Is All About Passion