CONQUER ALL: BEHEMOTH

Posted by Dr. Sulabh Shrestha | Posted in , , | Posted on 9:37 PM



This is song is definitely a must listen song for metal heads out there who love black/death metal. The music and lyrics of the song was written by Negral (Nickname of vocalist of Behemoth). The content of the song is satanic and inclined much towards providing anti-god message. This type of lyrics is a common feature of Behemoth songs. Well, I don't have anything to praise about their lyrics, I can just ignore their lyrical message for their awesome piece of music. Now talking about the music, its truly one of the best black metal songs I've ever heard. Destructive vocals and really beautiful solo from the mastermind "Negral" with furious drums , heavy riffs and rhythms holds this song a bit high in rating than others for me.



Lyrics:


Mightiest Self
cast out ov Thy Elysium
with blood ov nazarene
I write the history ov man
2000 years is nothing
though its been enough
come forth victorious
muting the foul angelic choirs!


none ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
none ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
my awareness the catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
in sinister ecstasy eternally I decompose


race ov man!
the errors ov a wise man make Thy rules
ye shall see
rather than the perfection ov the fool
the most divine!
I am many! among so very few
beyond redemption, beyond the weak
thus I behind the truth!


none ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
none ov thy weak brothers, shall ever share my blood
my awareness the catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
in sinister ecstasy eternally I'm decomposed


I am the pure flame that burns
I am (ever shining) Sirius son
I am the infinite space
I am the most conquering one

Comments (0)

free counters

Inspirations: Music Is All About Passion